Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sisters

Hey guys!
I am so sorry it has been forever since I have blogged. My days have been running together. My stomach has been in a sorts of forms lately. They upped my medicine dose so I believe that is the problem. So since I posted last a little bit has gone on but not much! I have been to school a couple of times but not alot because of these stomach and being extermly tired. When I say tired I mean like can't move off the couch and when I do my legs feel weak and my arms are so weak I don't feel like I can lift them. I think it is from my counts being lower than normal. So there is my explanation for not being at school. So today I have been doing testing all day for chemo that I am suppose to get tomorrow. We shall see if I can. With the way I have been feeling I don't know if I will be able too. So that aside, I don't know if you have noticed the facebook thing going around about the being grateful! I know I am fifteen days late but I would like to start a trend on here for the month of november every friday when I post I will post one thing I am thankful for and I would like to hear what you guys are thankful for too! So here we go...

              Today I am thankful for my sister Dorian. She is always there for me even when I am a pain in the butt! I am also thankful for my nonbiological sisters Shannon, Kalie, Janelle, Julie. You all thave stuck with me through good times and bad! So there is my first post of thankfulness! Now its your turn!

Love to you all!
Cora Peters

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I'm one who is posting what I am thankful for each day of November.....but I am also thankful EVERY day for our families friendship! We love all you Peters'!!!

    ReplyDelete