Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scans

Hey Guys!
So my week has been crazy good! I have gone to school twice maybe 3 times I don't remember! But it has been a good couple of days! I have been super busy! I am working on hope week t-shirts now and it is alot of behind the scenes work that I did not expect! So tomorrow I have a chest CT scan which is where all my tumors are so if you all of you could say some prayers that they will show improvement but ultimately we want them to be GONE! I believe in miracles and I am praying for one! Also I have been getting alot of charlie horses in my hip and ankle so to pray for those to stop also! Other than that I am doing homework and working on hope week! So not much going on please continue to share my blog!
Love you all!
~Cora Peters

1 comment:

  1. We will be praying for you as you go for your scans tomorrow!
    Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete