Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Break

Hi guys!
Sorry it has been so long since my last post! Christmas break has just flown by! I cannot believe we go back to school in 3 days! I have been enjoying time with family and friends and relaxing! This year has flown by. February 9th with mark 1 year since my relapse. It doesn't feel possible! Can it really be a year since the day I was sitting in the doctors office and feeling like I couldn't breathe and my world was caving in around me. 3 weeks ago my doctor suggested that I should stop my chemo infusion I will continue on oral chemo tho. This set of chemo has been very harsh on my kidneys and heart. From the second round of chemo I knew it was hard on my heart. But I have been dealing with kidney problems for probably around 4 months. I have full trust in my doctors and my faith. I am really excited to stop this chemo for 6 weeks and see what happens! I am getting very tired of this continuous treatment. So that is the latest and greatest! But other than that nothing is new. I am very grateful for everyones support! A lot of people never get to experience what I get to experience some bad some good and some amazing!

xoxo

Love you all
Cora

No comments:

Post a Comment